1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sean_illes

sean_illes Oakley Beginner

Hey Guys!

Glad to be on the forums. I've been a huge Oakley fan since I was a kid. I think I was about 13 when the Oakley Juliets first hit the scene, and I wanted them so badly. Of course my parents weren't about to drop that kind of money on sunglasses for me. All these years later and I never did get my favorite pair of glasses (although I do have a few pairs of old Pro M-Frames!).

The other day I popped in Blackhawk Down and saw these beauties and realize I HAVE to have a pair! Any positive id on the model Juliet? What are these going for on the exchange?

It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to chatting with you all!

Sean

Oakley Noob Looking To Get First Pair of Juliets - oakley-juliet-sunglasses-and-black-hawk-down-gallery.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Hi Welcome

Hard to say what these fetch on the exchange, I haven't seen one for a while.

I believe those are first generation and the red in those lenses is highly sought after. They never did stay quiet that red in the following generations.

What you can look for is an X-Metal Juliet and have custom cut lenses done and hopefully cut some of the orange out and keep as much red as possible.

sean_illes likes this.
  3. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

They are x-metal/ruby, which is one of the classic Juliet colourways. As @OakleyCan said though, the ruby lenses vary by batch and have tended to get less red over the years.

sean_illes and TheWannaBe like this.
  4. sean_illes

sean_illes Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the replies friends! Much appreciated!

5. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

These glasses will usually run between 250-300 for a used pair in good condition (no box, coin, case ect). For a NIB pair, 450-550+ this is an iconic color way as has been stated and an extremely awesome set :) good luck with the hunt!

sean_illes likes this.
  6. Jian Caballero

Jian Caballero Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Bought exact pair BNIB from Greg a couple months ago, awesome color, makes the rest of my Juliets look like fruit.. worth every penny, ($580)

7. shofzr

shofzr Oakley Expert

Welcome to the O addiction Sean

8. chadewey2000

chadewey2000 Oakley Beginner

welcome love my juliets!!

9. Jian Caballero

Jian Caballero Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

About to post mine for sale on the forum! (Unfortunately)