• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Not Including SKU Number On Warranty Frames? WTF?

The SKU number on the frame is only for those that comes boxed with the lens. If you were to purchase the frame separately on its own, it will not have any SKU number on it. But you can clearly tell its a genuine by the built, quality and feel of the frame. A fake frame would clearly be noticeable especially if one knows how to tell them apart. Most of the time, its gonna be pretty obvious.

Bought my carbon M Frame separately abt 4 years ago, no SKU number on the frame as well...

7942504980_7c089ceb61_b.jpg

7942505602_bd4c61cce7_b.jpg

Just sent a pr of Brown Tortoise Jupiter Squared's back to Oakley....they sent me my original lenses in an unmarked(no SKU#) frame back to me! Nice, when I inquired they said...well our SKU are lense and frame combos. Nice Oakley, with all the fakes out there make the real ones look more like fakes! Nice work Oakley....one pissed off customer here! What happens if I want to trade or sell, and the guy says...Their fake! WTF Oakley????? :( Hello OAKLEY! This was one of the ways too tell if they are genuine?????? DUH! :)

It's also how some companies monitor warrantied items, among other things, from being sent is as "new" with issues. For example, many baseball bat manufactures send replacement bats with a unique stamp indicating it was a factory issued replacement. This is to protect them as well as retailers who might try to have it returned for a refund when the customer has essentially been "refunded" directly already.

Hey guys ,Let's get to the real issue. How come my newest pair of fuel cells, does not have a made in USA on the inner part of the ear stems. I bought them from a official oakley retailer. That is the real issue. :) lol.

Hey guys ,Let's get to the real issue. How come my newest pair of fuel cells, does not have a made in USA on the inner part of the ear stems. I bought them from a official oakley retailer. That is the real issue. :) lol.

Coz they aren't made in the USA anymore. But that's another topic for another thread. =)

Latest Posts

Back