1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

GovX is a site created by the founder of US Standard Issue (now Oakley SI) Marc Van Buskirk that offers discounts on a large number of brands and products to military and government members. They now carry Oakley products as well, at a discount. Though not quite as discounted as the SI site. It's mostly limited to actual SI stuff, not any of the off-duty or accessories on SI. I'm not sure if their membership is more open than SI, but they do include more government departments (DOD, IRS, FBI, NASA, DEA, ATF) plus military (active and retired), Police, and fire/EMS/first responders. Perhaps some people here can get access to it that couldn't under the rules of SI.

Military & Government Discounts on 250+ Brands | GovX

Chelas, sisson16 and Duke Nivram like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

Awesome Thanks

3. Slojack

Slojack Oakley Collector Premium Member

I hate sites where I have to register to see what's doin on there.

4. lean23

lean23 Oakley Beginner

I'm hoping their selection will expand in the future. GovX also has some partner sites that sell Oakleys for a discount. I've bought from AFeyewear in the past. It's similar to govx in that you have to be military, fire, police, or first responders to join but if you connect thru govx, you don't have to go through the application process. They also have a larger selection of styles.

Last edited: 8/27/15