• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley NYC/Miami Collectors Events - 2/15 Info and Picture Thread

Ok so I may be almost a week late on putting these up but hey, they're pictures and will last forever :biggrin: These are the ones that actually turned out fairly well, my phone was having focus issues.
My shots of @V2oak table, some shots of the crazy Frogskins that I missed the story on, the hand painted prototype of the Flying Tiger Gascan (which is one of those frames I regret never buying), the 2015 Pre-release Ferrari Collection, Brian telling about some of the items on his table, like the F.T. Gascan and where the marble O icon came from, and finally the note Brian put in my book.

Oh and my drive home the next day :shock:

IMG_4759.JPG

IMG_4771.JPG

IMG_4788.JPG

IMG_4789.JPG

IMG_4790.JPG

IMG_4772.JPG

IMG_4777.JPG

IMG_4779.JPG

IMG_4784.JPG

IMG_4794.JPG

IMG_4798.JPG

IMG_4803.JPG

IMG_4806.JPG

Ok so I may be almost a week late on putting these up but hey, they're pictures and will last forever :biggrin: These are the ones that actually turned out fairly well, my phone was having focus issues.
My shots of @V2oak table, some shots of the crazy Frogskins that I missed the story on, the hand painted prototype of the Flying Tiger Gascan (which is one of those frames I regret never buying), the 2015 Pre-release Ferrari Collection, Brian telling about some of the items on his table, like the F.T. Gascan and where the marble O icon came from, and finally the note Brian put in my book.

View attachment 131842

Not an accident I hope?

View attachment 131829

View attachment 131830

View attachment 131832

View attachment 131833

View attachment 131834

View attachment 131835

View attachment 131836

View attachment 131837

View attachment 131838

View attachment 131839

View attachment 131840

View attachment 131841

View attachment 131842
Thanks for taking a better pic @Sharpdub00 i didnt had a chance to take some better pictures.

BTW, did anybody ask / get an answer to why the mad/badman Ferraris have BI instead of Ruby lenses?
I don't have that answer, but they're not the first. The Tincan Ferrari has BIP. The new Ferrari Tincan Carbon will have Ruby though and it will be in my display .

Last edited:
Back