• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley NYC/Miami Collectors Events - 2/15 Info and Picture Thread

I will open the doors to my home for you. You welcome to stay with me in Miami and I have food covered. Now if that isn't an invitation I don't know what is. I hope you bring your customs, cause maniac got a bit crazy with some stuff.
You're a great man XMM, and I KNOW we would have an amazing time! I would love to, but it's just not in the cards for me to make a trip that long right now. You know I've got some customs up my sleeve as well ;).

Looks like I gotta get a room on the beach! :beach: I may just drive down nice and early, check out the O store and then relax by the pool sipping mojitos:drinks: till event time:party:......

Last edited:
I am going to take the train down to NYC that afternoon, check into the hotel I stay at for work, get a nice fat steak, then make way to SOHO! I'll put a few hours in at the NYC office on Monday, so I can expense the whole damn thing!

My man! You take care of the north end of the U.S. and I will cover the south end!

You got me. :headbang::lolsign:
You quoted his post before he even posted it?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422205085.319018.jpg

I will open the doors to my home for you. You welcome to stay with me in Miami and I have food covered. Now if that isn't an invitation I don't know what is. I hope you bring your customs, cause maniac got a bit crazy with some stuff.
Thats almost a good enough offer to make me want to go.....

Back