1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

has anyone noticed except for couple styles they really havent added anything new and have lesss lens choices than ever? I love the Minute not the Scalpel but they should put both to rest at the very least add HJ 2 and Twenty....last theytold me they werent even sure the Twenty would make it into next year....I don't get it
    EDIT I see HJ 2 up now but...no Twenty yet...why have Root Beer frames with not one brown lens color option?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Twenty's would be nice option in the OCP, Radarlock no doubt at some point. Don't know what else new frame wise they could add.

3. twitch_man

twitch_man Oakley Beginner

jupiter squared is a must for ocp eventually! maybe even crankcase?

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

I have some old Twenty's and plan to buy a 2012 gunmetal ... would love to see the XX as an OCP + more frame colors.
    Wouldn't it be cool to see these shades in brown, olive, gray matte?

5. the piper

Yes w/ +Red, Ruby, Emerald or Jade, Ice options for lenses...Minute 2 was great for us small heads but darn it that was 5 years ago...I dont get things like why +Red is available for SJ but taken out of OCP a year or 2 ago...same w. gold non Polar not an option in many styles...

6. NealCaffrey

NealCaffrey Oakley Beginner

Jupiter squared will be in OCP in the coming months. Radarlock will be OCP this month I believe. They already have replacement lenses. Same thing goes for HJ2.0

7. sideways

sideways Oakley Enthusiast

My store already has half jacket 2.0 in custom no radarlocks yet

8. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

They are of course busier than ever during the summer months and they only have two iridium coating machines, one of which went down several months back and is still not working so they are way behind on iridium lenses causing several to not be available during the high sales months.

9. the piper

Ah that explains a lot.... ..I know abt the Flak lenses supposedly fitting but to me the fit didnt seem "natural" and I got worried abt doing damage. they are just witholding the Twentys to make me alone personally suffer...that's the official reason with CS .."we want the piper to suffer"...

10. twitch_man

twitch_man Oakley Beginner

thank you for making my day!!:wink: