1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. brewc

brewc Oakley Beginner

Are they any O stores besides HQ that do the OCP where thry are built on site, not ordered from HQ?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

I've been to OCP stores that had their stash of icons, lenses and such to build stuff on the spot. I think it all depends on the store.

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Depends on the store. My limited experience is that the stores I've been to in the SF Bay Area are stocked for the most part to do custom builds whereas the two stores here in the Sacramento Area are not---the stores in Sacramento are also smaller.....I somehow think a company like Oakley should have stores bigger than the Build a Bear and Lego Store next door...but what do I know.

4. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

i wish i had an OCP to go to where i'm based. bummer. i have to do customization myself, and gut separate pairs for parts each time. damn.

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

all stores I have been to that are O or vault have it -but not for icons only lens/frame...I have done about 50 this way..u can also find frames that are not on site anymore sometimes...

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Will the stores that do the customs sell the lenses separately? Or, do they only keep them for the custom setups?

7. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

When i customized my Half Jackets, they just pull the lenses from their general stock. They didn't have a separate inventory of "Custom Only" lenses. They just grabbed a pair of frames that didn't have lenses, pulled out two boxes of lenses that i picked out (Ice and Emerald) and stuck them all in a "Custom" box.

8. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

yes..

9. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I've never heard of a store that actually puts the icons on whatever color you want, in the store. As far as I know, this can only be done through Corporate unless it is a Dispatch or a Batwolf which as interchangeable icons anyway....please provide store which does this.

10. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

@The Game...thank you! That was the answer I was hoping for.