• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley OCP

when I bought my custom flak jackets from VUTT sunglasses in NJ (slvrdrgn69's store), it had stock black iridium lenses. I saw a frame I wanted that had red icons, but blue lenses. The person who helped me ended up just swapping the lenses and selling them to me the way I wanted it, kind of like what SpliceD was sayin.

Yeah u can buy lenses separately u can also do customs of any matching lens and frame for instance Pos Red and Black SJ in store even tho u can't anymore on web

All the stores in the Chicago area do OCP. We take a stock frame and put in whatever lens you want. If you wanted the Icon and Earsocks to be a custom color too there is an option to special order them which takes a week to ship from corporate to the store

This has probably been covered on the Forum lots of times before, but in fact you guys in U.S. and Asia are really quite lucky with the Custom range - and especially when offered in store too!
Here in the UK and Europe we get really stiffed on the Custom side - with reduced amount of options, models and frame choices. We can't even get custom Monster Dogs or Hijinx. I am a bit of a Hijinx nut, so it is a bit gutting that I can't spec my own.
And asking for custom from stock in store here would be cause for much hilarity.
That's it - I'm moving to the U.S !
:smile:

Both the Oakley Store in the Florida Mall & the Oakley Vault Store up at the top of I-drive do custom's but like has been said only frames & lenses. Last time i was on holiday there from the UK i picked up a set of custom 5 squares for both my wife & me. We so need MORE Oakley stores here in the UK.

This has probably been covered on the Forum lots of times before, but in fact you guys in U.S. and Asia are really quite lucky with the Custom range - and especially when offered in store too!
Here in the UK and Europe we get really stiffed on the Custom side - with reduced amount of options, models and frame choices. We can't even get custom Monster Dogs or Hijinx. I am a bit of a Hijinx nut, so it is a bit gutting that I can't spec my own.
And asking for custom from stock in store here would be cause for much hilarity.
That's it - I'm moving to the U.S !

:smile:

I AGREE lol

Yes but we are getting less lucky My local store has stopped restocking parts for Minutes, SJ's and is getting very limited on what they have except for the Fuel Cell which they say sells well...Batwolf hasn't caught on at this store compared to Fuel Cell..I just want my Gascan S's and MP's back! I did get some Ruby half Jackets XLJ about a month ago

Back