• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley on amazon

MJ

Oakley Expert
Illinois
Hey guys had a question. Was looking to buy oakley flightdecks, but the oakley site was out of stock for the ones I need (asian fit special edition). I see a limited amount in amazon, sold by amazon not a third party vendor or "fulfilled by amazon". Does oakley sell on amazon or do you think its one of the vendors selling? Any chance they can be fake?

As far as I know Oakley does not sell on amazon.

But with regards to fakes I'm hoping you're good there as amazon has seemed to have issues with a lot of fakes lately. Maybe not fake Oakleys but other items from what I'm hearing

I read here that amazon LLC (not its 3rd party sellers) is an authorozed oakley dealer so maybe as long as I stick with "sold by amazon.com LLC" I can avoid the fakes?

I guess my worry is that some fakes are really good. But if the packaging and paperwork looks legit a d sold by amazon LLC not fulfilled or a 3rd party I should be ok

Im not worried so much about the return policy as it is sold by amazon llc as not recognizing a fake

Im not worried so much about the return policy as it is sold by amazon llc as not recognizing a fake
Of course we all want to avoid fakes at any cost... however, there is recourse (the return) should the need arise.

It is up to you if you want to go there. I've bought some stuff from amazon and I've been happy. I bought something from a third party seller on Amazon (third party fulfilled and shipped)...I wasn't satisfied with it and I returned it.

You won't know unless you buy.

Sent from Q's Note5

Amazon does sell Oakley products direct. And they're legit. If you get a fake (you shouldn't if it's sold BY amazon) then they'll refund you no questions asked.

I've bought 10 plus pair from Amazon and never had an issue..everything come just like it does from Oakley..only problem is that there's no Oakley warranty

Back