• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley on amazon

Actually oaks, if it is sold "by amazon" not by a 3rd party vendor, warranty is intact as long as you have the receipt, as amazon is a certified oakley vendor, just like sunglasshut etc! Just got you your warranty back

Amazon does sell Oakley products direct. And they're legit. If you get a fake (you shouldn't if it's sold BY amazon) then they'll refund you no questions asked.

Yea I just really want these to be legit as they are out of stock on oakley and being special editions will not be stocked again. Only "fakes" for goggles I heard of are the demos oakley gives out before the real production models, but you never know

Here are the 2 replies I received from the seller DANGEROUSSPORTS. I do not have faith that they are authentic.

"Our glasses are original excessive products.
There are some small defects, but the quality is good.
If you mind it, please buy it in the mall.
If you like our products, please order it in our store.
Enjoy shopping!
Thank you."

"Hello,
We sent from Taiwan.
The glasses are well packaged with tag and box. The defects are very small that you can not even find it.
Thank you!"

Here are the 2 replies I received from the seller DANGEROUSSPORTS. I do not have faith that they are authentic.

Enjoy shopping!
Thank you."

"Hello,
We sent from Taiwan.
The glasses are well packaged with tag and box. The defects are very small that you can not even find it.
Thank you!"

So not only are they fake, they're fake and "fell off the truck".

Stick with "sold by amazon llc" and avoid 3rd party vendors is my rec

Enjoy shopping!
Thank you."

"Hello,
We sent from Taiwan.
Thank you!"
Yeah I placed an order last night... but cancelled It after a few minutes and a little research ...

Too bad too ... Prizm Woodgrain Frogs for 38$ ... :p

My bad ... I sure hope the refund comes through

I actually bought 2 Tailends last night and quickly cancelled my order once I saw his other listings and the fact that he only has ONE REVIEW, despite having a huge Amazon store. I thought I was getting lucky with a Black Friday deal. I have been contemplating quitting collecting because of all the hassle lately. I wanted to ad a Mars and then thought the Tailend would make a nice substitute until I found the Mars. I am thinking I should quit while I am ahead. I am going to report this seller to Amazon.

I tired to report the seller but Amazon's site keeps giving errors. I now see a different seller called NORTHSTAYSPORT has taken over the listings. Amazing that he can dump one name and have the same store the next day with a new name. Buyers Beware!

Amazon.ca At a Glance: NORTHSTAYSPORT

Back