1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Saw this news today about a limited edition Gascan for the OneSight campaign: http://www.oakley.com/community/posts/3160

The blue icon made me immediately think of the Tron Gascan. They have an etched lens also. When Googling about them for more info I see there is a pair already for sale on eBay.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. slvrdragn69

slvrdragn69 Oakley Enthusiast

Yea that one on ebay was originally asking 300 for them. Little ridiculous considering they are only $100 brand new. Pretty cool deal though.

3. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

looks lame but what can you expect for $100

4. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Good cause but they look nothing special, shame as they could have done something great like ice iridium to match the icons.

5. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

man everything must look lame or boring to you. i dont think ive ever seen you say something good.

6. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I like them a lot. However, I think the ice lens would have done a lot for it with some etching. The Moto GP Batwolf I bought had a grey polarized lens, but I added the ice. It's amazing what it does with blue icons.

7. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

I would think since it's LenCrafter exclusive that most people walking in to buy them would also be using them for perscription sunglasses. If your going to end up pulling the lenses out for a Rx, why put a Iridium lense in just to pull it back out.

8. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

My local Lenscrafter had these in stock for $90. I like the blue icon, but I wasn't wowed. They ice iridium lenses would make these sick though, but you would lose the "OneSight" etching that makes these limited. The microfiber bag was pretty cool too.

9. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Oakley OneSight Gascan - b2229b8f.jpg

I want both pairs, stock, for display only! :smile: