• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley OTT FMJ 5.56 Ice Iridium Rarity

Thanks Brettc and TOWNS, my exact thoughts. I will keep y'all posted if I end up getting them.

No prob Herbs! To each his own :)

@yoshi haha I will make room! the shelf with the gascan, split jacket, and flak jacket can be re-arranged and those aren't "must-display" pieces so I may modify that shelf. I will also take out that huge aluminum display on the bottom since I have 3 x metals now!

Thanks Brettc and TOWNS, my exact thoughts. I will keep y'all posted if I end up getting them.

No prob Herbs! To each his own :)

@yoshi haha I will make room! the shelf with the gascan, split jacket, and flak jacket can be re-arranged and those aren't "must-display" pieces so I may modify that shelf. I will also take out that huge aluminum display on the bottom since I have 3 x metals now!
lol awesome Jive. That huge metal display stand could go on your desk or something! use it to show off your soon to be GoldBrook's? :D Gotta Prioritize your case now-days.

lol awesome Jive. That huge metal display stand could go on your desk or something! use it to show off your soon to be GoldBrook's? :D Gotta Prioritize your case now-days.

Yea tell me about it. If I ever do get another case in the future, it will probably be one of those small display cubes lol. I have pairs to spare to prioritize. Goldbrooks? No sir, I am getting scammed for the ones I tried to buy here. My gf bought me a pair but I won't get those until christmas!

Yea tell me about it. If I ever do get another case in the future, it will probably be one of those small display cubes lol. I have pairs to spare to prioritize. Goldbrooks? No sir, I am getting scammed for the ones I tried to buy here. My gf bought me a pair but I won't get those until christmas!
ouch didnt mean to bring up a sore memory dude. but congrat's with the GF.

congrats on that find jiveSEVEN . . . great price too!
wanna see pics asap :eek:)