• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley OTTs... FMJ/ Black Iridium & FMJ/ Fire Iridium...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Like the title says, selling 2 pairs of Oakley OTTs...

1st: OAKLEY OTT FMJ/ BLACK IRIDIUM, Condition is mint, no scratches on lenses and frames are mint... $320 shipped PayPal Gift...

2nd: OAKLEY OTT FMJ/ FIRE IRIDIUM, Condition is like new, few light cleaning scratches, but have to really look to spot... COMPLETE WITH BOX AND LENS COVER... $400 shipped PayPal Gift...

Prices include shipping and will be shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL w/ Delivery Confirmation, will ship quickly and promptly after payment is received!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Sean

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I will also entertain all reasonable offers... Please no low balling though...[/FONT]

3607d52f1362c65eefb2503a01a8bec8_zpse367770f.jpg

191c91c986a02715e43a22d015da6e65_zps5e11658f.jpg

7ca2dc329aeec814fd06383c0337ec74_zpsfc3a1a50.jpg

3113eb0f6e2373756cfd15a6297e60ba_zpsddad19bd.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Any trade interest?

Really looking to sell, trying to finance a couple future purchases... Pm me what you have in mind... I'm really heavy into x metals though...

Thanks...

Bump to the top... All reasonable offers will be considered and most likely accepted... Need funds to pay for near future purchase... Thanks in advance...

Sean

Bump bump bump to the top... C'mon guys help me out..

Hey big-guy - do you still have the OTTs? PM me pls

Latest Posts

Back