• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Outfit

well... i said this in another thread... :laugh:

funny u should say this... my wife said to me the other day

"it takes u only 5 minutes to get dressed for work (t-shirt + jeans is my everyday work wear) but it takes u 20 mins to decide your pair of Oakleys!!!"

LOLOL!!

Funny this subject came up...I have a pair of Fast Jackets in Sky Blue w/black iridium, and figured that they would never match anything I wear, but it was an impulse purchase and I couldn't pass on it. This would've been the last colorway I would've ever chosen in any frame style, but I'm still glad I got them. Anyway, just by chance the other day, I found myself getting ready to go out and was already dressed in a tee and shorts. I went to choose my poison for the day and ended up grabbing the Fast Jacket. I put them on and checked myself in the mirror, and realized...I inadvertently had matched my frames with the tee I was wearing! What a trip! I didn't even think about it at all, but I had on a tee that has a logo designed in camo'ed sky blue and white lettering. I guess you could call it style by accident, LOL!

I started a thread about this a while ago too (what came first) as I wondered how everyone else decided. Glad to see I'm not the only one :smile:

@uluahunter, I keep meaning to ask you about your avatar. Is that "Oahu Grown?" My friend is in the Army and lives on Oahu. Last time I visited him (2009), he was telling me about that brand. I think he said it was one of his friends or somebody he knows. BTW, I grew up in Ewa Beach and Pearl Harbor from 1982-1994. I remember my dad wearing frogs and blades when I was a kid. We used to rollerblade from Pearl Harbor to Ala' Moana park and he would swim laps while I played in the sand and water. What a perfect place to grow up.

Since I started this thread, sorry to me for hijacking it!! LOL

Back