• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Over The Top - 1st Generation?

there's an exchange section in the forums that you'd need to qualify the requirements before it becomes accessible to new members. There you'll see people selling/trading their wares and you can also post a want to buy request

There was a gen 1 and 2. Gen 1 had stick-on forehead pads, gen 2 had them built in. Gen 2 also had 6 holes drilled in it by the base of the skull. The gen has nothing to do with the Made In The USA molding. I have seen both gens with or without this.
Hey sir how are you? Sorry this is a outdated thread but i picked up some OTT and might be fake or gen 1 by what you said by has no stickers. Pictures bellow if u could help me or anyone would be appreciated, thanks

0EA7FCAB-1C61-4749-982E-DA44563B7052.jpeg

C9AA8FE8-498F-4637-8C16-D2A42C459F9D.jpeg

12AA744E-566E-4FA9-8A97-C09815B7A9C0.jpeg

254378E3-48BC-45D7-B125-484E3204648E.jpeg

Nothing about those look fake to me. Nice find.
Thanks for the quick reply. Theres no holes that goes all the way thru back nor the stick on pads , you think is normal? Would this be a gen 1 then? Sorry to bother and thanks once more. I just seen fake ones overseas and just worries me

Thanks for the quick reply. Theres no holes drilled into the holes in the back nor the stickers you think is normal? Would this be a gen 1 then? Sorry to bother and thanks once more. I just seen fake ones overseas and just worries me
I can't really confirm that because I've never had a pair.

They look cheaply made: I'd hazard a guess at them being fake. The moulding looks inaccurate, the paint looks wrong for FMJ. As Chet Manley points out too, that paint looks bad. Sorry.

Used courtesy of @GH4AU.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back