• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair Price For Oakley Over The Top?

xmetalfan

Oakley Enthusiast
Florida
I am currently looking into adding an Oakley OTT to my collection. I would like to try and find a decent pair to display. What should I expect to pay and where should I look to find a reputable seller? What should I look for defect wise? Thank you for the help and input.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the colorway and completeness (i.e. box and bag), but between $400 - $600 covers many of them.

You can find them here or on ebay. Never seen a fake OTT so authenticity shouldn't really be a problem.

Look for lens condition first, i.e. scratches or marks. Look for the padding on the inside above the orbitals, that it's still there and in good condition. Look at the finish of the frame for scratches, marks, flaking or peeling. Pretty much standard stuff.

Ok, thanks! I can't see myself wearing them really, but I just like the crazy scifi look of them to display with my other models. I really wish Oakley would go back to the experimental days like when they were making the OTT, Medusa, x-metals, etc. IMO they have gone too mainstream and subdued on their recent designs.

Post a WTB with how much you're willing to spend on one.

Yeah. Can you believe it? I think Oakley isn't gonna make watches now too.

That would be a shame. Their watches are unique. So far the only frame they have out that remotely reminds me of that era is the Madman, Tincan, and a few others.

Latest Posts

Back