• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley P sticker removal

falcondrgn

Oakley Beginner
image.jpg
Hi all

Can anyone advise on how to safely remove the "P" sticker found on polarized lenses without scratching the lens? thank u in advance.

Haha, I just went through this same thing for the first time a couple weeks ago. I managed to get it off without scratching, but it wasn't easy. I actually scratched off some of the front of the sticker, which is a metallic type finish. Was worried about it then being residue on lenses and scratching, but it didn't. The sticker was wrecked though (some like to keep them in order to put on again later). Good luck, wondering if any others have tips on it.

The methods mentioned above worked well on the older stickers.

This new sticker can be removed without destroying it by using a small piece of scotch tape. Push the tape only onto the sticker then try to pry it up gently that way. It will work but may take a try or two.

This new sticker can be removed without destroying it by using a small piece of scotch tape. Push the tape only onto the sticker then try to pry it up gently that way. It will work but may take a try or two.

This is what I do! Also, I make sure the tape does not touch any part of the lens.

Back