1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Exact same model and color featured in movie "BOOK OF ELI". Sheet metal. Used only once for light trip. Solid 9 or even 10 out of 10 condition. No tears rips stains odors. Virtually brand new. Asking 175 obo. Ship within continental US only. Paypal. Last several pics are movie example. Thanks for looking. Please feel free to ask any questions

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC05703.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC05704.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC05705.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC05707.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC05708.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC05709.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC05710.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC05712.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC05713.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC02682.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - DSC02683.JPG

Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli - 13074254403_2242a79228_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/7/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    sold

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very nice! A very good backpack. They are not making it in this color anymore. I recently bought the Kitchen Sink and kept my sheet metal Panel Pack back in storage after using it for nearly a year. I just don't want to wear it out. It's just too precious now that this color isn't made anymore and then there is that Denzel Washington movie connection... I feel like i should just frame it up or something..lol..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes. I've been through several oakley backpacks, including kitchen sink, but found the icon 2.0 and the panel pack my favorites. I only sold this because I have the khaki one and found that to be my favorite (I went through the black, sheet metal, and khaki colors). To me, the black was too plain, doesnt show details. The sheet metal would be perfect except I wish the O logo was black instead of grey, kind of blends in and cant see it too well. The khaki shows all the details perfectly. Besides the fact the sheet metal was the actual color used in the movie, I still chose the khaki one