• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny - Craigs List Find

jrd5497

Oakley Expert
TN
Luckily I was able to drive down to Rome, GA as the seller did not have PayPal and would not ship.
Serial #PB025650

9216394808_acbdc74eb3_b.jpg

9213619209_4cc46a3c58_b.jpg

yea I paid $100 for it. It was a great price and he was telling me he had lots of e mails about it. It will need a tune up as the nose bridge is a bit loose.

Thank you all. I really like them and can't wait to have them tuned up and ready to wear. They also came with a matching box but no coin (not complaining about that)

Wow what a steal! I'm trying to replace a stolen pair of polished Penny's and its been pretty difficult to locate a pair under $400. Great job on that pair!

About a year ago I found a listing in Henderson Ky which was where I was going to work that week. The guy had 3 pairs listed. A penny a mag switch and an older wire. I forgot what I paid I think it was 85 for them all. Sold the penny and mag switch and made a profit probably should have kept them. Already had a mag so sold the one I just purchased.

Latest Posts

Back