• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Repair Warning UK

Me and you both. I've contacted them twice through e-mail to express my disgust in their "repair", but, of course, they haven't got back to me. Says it all when they were so quick to respond in their claims to be able to fix them. Anyone, please avoid Eyewear Rescue or the other name they go under which is Spec-Fix.

Oakley themselves got back to me. Saying that they were sorry for the repair and they could replace the pins with new ones assuming no further damage has been done to the slots. I'm confident I have sent them to the right place this time though.

I took a few more pictures of them just before I sent them off to Mark and I have everything crossed that there isn't any more damage and it'll be straight forward for him. Different light shows greater detail, which makes them look worse than the original images I posted.

20150705_155654_zpsjqlzp9xp.jpg

20150705_155713_zpsemfuiois.jpg

They are now in Chicago, so not far away from X-Man.
Whoah, I misread the OP, you didn't sent me to Oakley UK?

Whoah... Even worse ... Some non Oakley HACK too your money and ruined your glasses...

I'm so happy you sent me to @thexman !!!

Whoah, I misread the OP, you didn't sent me to Oakley UK?

Whoah... Even worse ... Some non Oakley HACK too your money and ruined your glasses...

I'm so happy you sent me to @thexman !!!

No, I never sent them to Oakley. They took over 2 weeks to respond to me and in that time I'd already sent them to this company.

I think what I may do in this case is help a brother out and do this job for free being that he's already out money and time. send them to me you pay shipping back and I will do the job on my dime......how's that for American hospitality....

Respect! This act right here is why I love this community! True Brotherhood! This is an awesome show of kindness by @THE X-MAN. My hat's off to you sir! :drinks:

Back