• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Penny Titanium/Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

selling my pennys to raise some funds for other things. they are in great condition having just been tuned at oakley uk.

the lenses and frames are completely free of any marks. they open and close with a nice action.

when fully open there is no more outward movement - i would have thought they would slightly spring inwards to keep them gripped to your head. however, oakley said they were fine.

i have the receipt to show work done.

comes with micro bag - no box or coin.

asking for £175/$285 + shipping. (£7 uk,£15 europe, $20 usa). payment by paypal f&f or add 4%.

ge4a2u9e.jpg

8ujaty2e.jpg

ra4any5a.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
i would have thought they would slightly spring inwards to keep them gripped to your head. however, oakley said they were fine.
FWIW my experience with Pennys is that while you think that they would be tight they just aren't- an overall looser feeling than other X Metals but a nicer more sculpted look.
Great colorway, great condition and great price.
Noobs? Slamriffer?
Sorry to interject, GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
FWIW my experience with Pennys is that while you think that they would be tight they just aren't- an overall looser feeling than other X Metals but a nicer more sculpted look.
Great colorway, great condition and great price. GLWS!

thanks for your remarks carguy. i agree that they have a great sculpted look. shame that the they weren't made in a bigger size as were juliets/xx - this would have been a surefire winner!

i am reluctant to let these go but i am picking up a romeo in plasma/fire today and would like to raise some funds to get an x-metal romeo which will give me all three colourways. i only sold my x-metal last month thinking that the plasma/fire wouldn't be available for the right price - then what happens!!

Username Hidden said:
i only sold my x-metal last month thinking that the plasma/fire wouldn't be available for the right price - then what happens!!
Feast or famine bro!!! :D

send brazil

as usual, price is 'or best offer'!!

Are these still available?

yes they are.