1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    selling my pennys to raise some funds for other things. they are in great condition having just been tuned at oakley uk.

the lenses and frames are completely free of any marks. they open and close with a nice action.

when fully open there is no more outward movement - i would have thought they would slightly spring inwards to keep them gripped to your head. however, oakley said they were fine.

i have the receipt to show work done.

comes with micro bag - no box or coin.

asking for £175/$285 + shipping. (£7 uk,£15 europe, $20 usa). payment by paypal f&f or add 4%.

Oakley Penny Titanium/Ice - ge4a2u9e.jpg

Oakley Penny Titanium/Ice - 8ujaty2e.jpg

Oakley Penny Titanium/Ice - ra4any5a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/8/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    FWIW my experience with Pennys is that while you think that they would be tight they just aren't- an overall looser feeling than other X Metals but a nicer more sculpted look.
    Great colorway, great condition and great price.
    Noobs? Slamriffer?
    Sorry to interject, GLWS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for your remarks carguy. i agree that they have a great sculpted look. shame that the they weren't made in a bigger size as were juliets/xx - this would have been a surefire winner!

i am reluctant to let these go but i am picking up a romeo in plasma/fire today and would like to raise some funds to get an x-metal romeo which will give me all three colourways. i only sold my x-metal last month thinking that the plasma/fire wouldn't be available for the right price - then what happens!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Feast or famine bro!!! :D

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

send brazil

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: