• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Tune Up

i will do the nosebridge tuneup with new rubber,all cleaned up and lookin new for 50.00.best thing about it......3 days leadtime!!!!

The X-MAN I Just messaged you for details..

BTW Shame none of this was posted on this thread before, it could have saved me all that work with Oakley.. lol

Today I called Oakley for Penny tune up, even though I knew they do preform it anymore, to my surprise CSR offered/sent me a 35% discount.

sure...i can do that.pennys are a bitch though.very tight rivits and putting those arms back on with only 2 hands is not fun.gotta be a better way.

I have taken 3-4 pairs of Pennys to Oakley HQ in the past few months and they have worked on them for me. Maybe you just talked to the wrong person or maybe because I am a frequent flyer over there they just took care of me because they know me? I would call again and see if you can speak to someone different in the service department...

I called Oakley today and talked to Tyler. I asked the same thing evryone is asking. I needed a tune up for the nose bridge on my Penny. The reason why they can not do the tune up is because they replace pretty much everything on the sunglasses e.g. (Screws, nose and ear pads etc.) which unfortunately they do not have the replacement parts for it. They gave me 35% off on any sunglass purchase.

Back