• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

the FB group doesn't work...
anyone tried hydrographics? water transfer?

would you know if there's anyone that has the service here in PI?

anyone tried hydrographics? water transfer?

would you know if there's anyone that has the service here in PI?

I don't think there is one here. I was searching for someone who can customized a design for a bike frame before. I ended up doing the painstaking process of painting camo myself. If you found one let me know. Thanks!

btw guys..I had someone replaced the lens for me before (fire iridium)..I bought a exovista lens and it was my first time to replace the lens on my juliet..I didn't know that the lens metal frame was that stiff..I thought since it's only a thin metal it will bend if I put some pressure..but damn it barely budge even if I apply a lot of force (carefully)..

any techniques on replacing juliet lenses?..the rubber gasket is also torned apart..I just put them together and sandwhiched it again..can we buy replacement for that rubber gasket?

btw guys..I had someone replaced the lens for me before (fire iridium)..I bought a exovista lens and it was my first time to replace the lens on my juliet..I didn't know that the lens metal frame was that stiff..I thought since it's only a thin metal it will bend if I put some pressure..but damn it barely budge even if I apply a lot of force (carefully)..

any techniques on replacing juliet lenses?..the rubber gasket is also torned apart..I just put them together and sandwhiched it again..can we buy replacement for that rubber gasket?
You need to removed the orbital screw when replacing Juliet lenses. Did you just pop out the lens and tried reinstalling new ones without unscrewing the bolts in the orbitals?

As for the gasket, saw some for sale on Sulit.

Glad to find this Oakley Philippine network, Im also a filipino currently working in the middle east, hoping that some of our master pinoy oakley collectors help fulfill my dream of getting a BNIB penny xmetal ruby iridium..thanks and mabuhay.

Back