• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

nice nice! at least more kabayans are joining! and gene, i cancelled the vacation of the staff, maybe in june when its a go ill pm you once more! atty is also selling some!

i still am, just sold xmetals to a oakley forum friend from indonesia...(3-XX tio2,1-XX 24k, 3penny, 4juliet, and 1romeo2 for the past two months), i could share the love to our kababayans, just pm me!

i will post a link in this thread if i have listing in ebay...currently, im looking for a trade for my WITK...

Kabayans, Im actually looking for a Mars or Mars Crater in a not too expensive price, I just want to complete my x metal line. So not that really a big deal, if there is a pair out there in a more reasonable price then I think I'll go with it. I really don't know how it fits on me kaya its not a priority for my buy list. Kung cheap price why not dba. So PM me if some of you guys want to let go of their pair.

Kabayans, Im actually looking for a Mars or Mars Crater in a not too expensive price, I just want to complete my x metal line. So not that really a big deal, if there is a pair out there in a more reasonable price then I think I'll go with it. I really don't know how it fits on me kaya its not a priority for my buy list. Kung cheap price why not dba. So PM me if some of you guys want to let go of their pair.

calling atty or freakface! i bet you guys have an extra mars or two!:biggrin:

Back