• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

Tnx guys! Can anyone xplain to me what is the diff between custom box logo and x metal box with coin?

Difference is the owner customed a frame, lens, and rubber through Oakley's Custom Program or OCP that is not available in Oakley's usual colorway(xmetal w/ BI/ruby lens, plasma w/ ice, polished w/ fire/BI, etc). Basically, if it has xmetal black cardboard box and coin it's a regular/oem colorway. Given the choice, I would get the one with box and coin for collecting purposes.

Newbie hir mga sir..ask ko sana kung sino may kilala n gumgawa ng flex coupler hir in dubai?

Difference is the owner customed a frame, lens, and rubber through Oakley's Custom Program or OCP that is not available in Oakley's usual colorway(xmetal w/ BI/ruby lens, plasma w/ ice, polished w/ fire/BI, etc). Basically, if it has xmetal black cardboard box and coin it's a regular/oem colorway. Given the choice, I would get the one with box and coin for collecting purposes.
Thaks for the info bro!

Back