1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello All! I'm New to the Oakley Forum! I have a pair of Brand New Oakley Pit boss polished frame with matte blk around the eye lenses. Product no. 03-304. Includes the pit boss, collector's blk wooden box, special elite micro fiber bag, and oakley warranty paperwork. I bought this Last Week for $625.00 with CA sales tax. I still have the receipt! Problem is that I called All the oakley stores, and since I paid cash. No store has that amount of money to give me back. If I paid with CC or debit card, it would be no issue. With that being said. I do not want to waste anymore of my time and gas driving around to see what store will refund me in full. So...I am selling these locally in Southern California for $580.00 cash.If you are outside of CA, it'll be $610.00 which includes Deilvery Confirmation and USPS Priority Mail. I can email the Interested parties pictures.

From what I understand also. These are back ordered until August of this year.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.