• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pit Boss Discontinued And No Longer Available.

A few people have been speculating on here that the new X-Metal would be an Elite piece. And that would (supposedly) be the replacement for the Pit Boss. Seeing as how it's discontinued now and the X-Metals have been discontinued for almost a year...might make sense that a replacement is coming out relatively soon.

A few people have been speculating on here that the new X-Metal would be an Elite piece. And that would (supposedly) be the replacement for the Pit Boss. Seeing as how it's discontinued now and the X-Metals have been discontinued for almost a year...might make sense that a replacement is coming out relatively soon.

Will be interesting to see if this comes to be true.

I was told by my local Vault that Oakley was pulling all the Pit Boss' back for some reason... I better not have to pay out the B for a pair of root beer ones now :sad:

Interesting... my vault had a punch of them last week

My store still has the rootbeer and polished black ones. I haven't seen any communication from Oakley saying to pull them or transfer them yet.

Latest Posts

Back