• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pit Boss Discontinued And No Longer Available.

Everything titanium is discontinued. Pit boss, hollow point, timebomb, and obviously the x metals. But just because it is discontinued doesn't mean they will drop the price and send it to a vault.

Everything titanium is discontinued. Pit boss, hollow point, timebomb, and obviously the x metals. But just because it is discontinued doesn't mean they will drop the price and send it to a vault.
Not everything Titanium is discontinued, new Hollow Points just came out and Time Bomb II's and the Ti Gearbox are still going.

Not everything Titanium is discontinued, new Hollow Points just came out and Time Bomb II's and the Ti Gearbox are still going.

I completely agree, the only things that I have seen that are 100% disco are the X-metals...but even those are still regular price. I haven't heard anything official about the Pit Boss and those to are still Retail price. As for the watches those are definitely still going strong.

"There are great things too come." That is all he would say. I talked with my local rep the other day.

He did tell me that Oakley will no longer being moving forward with the "Elite" branding/logos.

"2013 is going to blow peoples minds- back to what Oakley does best."

"There are great things too come." That is all he would say. I talked with my local rep the other day.

He did tell me that Oakley will no longer being moving forward with the "Elite" branding/logos.

It surprises me that they would move away from the Elite brand...oh well.

I am almost getting tired of hearing how good next year is going to be. Are the people who are claiming this long time employees/contacts who know the history, or are they new Lux shills who just spout out what they are told?

The Big Taco Shield has been blowing people's minds already...but for the wrong reason :laugh: But seriously: what else is a sales rep supposed to say. I'm not too enthusiastic about the upcoming year...but who knows - we might all be in for a surprise or two. Track Eyes maybe?

2013 will be better than 2012? Well that won't take much will it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl56Zs1spumEJoWg4ltNBemMOjMh6GuEmEzan2vjPHLvZswmzz1w

Back