• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pit Boss II Sunglasses VIDEO Overview | Shade Station

id be interested to see the packaging.
Meh! if it just comes with black paper box!

I still prefer the original model. I think the original looks a lot more machined and chiseled in my opinion.

Eehhh...
I dunno I'm not feeling this one. For several reasons. Firstly, the original Pit Boss was an Elite item. That is, it brought Oakley to another level and did so by placing the Elite Icons on the Pit Bosses themselves. I think that the PBII looses that credibility by NOT having the Elite icons on them. Now whether or not that's the sole choice of getting those particular pairs is up for anyone but that's my initial thought. Secondly, I find that it's not different from the first ones. What made the Pit Bosses so unique is that they were exclusively THAT pair. It's really one of a kind. Finally, the cases don't seem to come to par with the actual pair. Like I said, I think the Pit Bosses deserve more than that.

Thanks for that nice little video clip.....they look good on video but I think better in person.

Back