• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pitboss Ii

I think I like the first one better. But the question is, since there is no more elite logo, is it still part of the elite series? and with price that was attached to it I don't know if it still worth my $$$. Still can't say till I see them and feel them in person. I still love my PB matte rootbeer

I like how the earstem cuts up further into the icon area, and I like the polished rootbeer better than matte. I'm still not sure if either the original or PBII is worth the price though. For $300 I would consider....but $600 is just a rip.

for now, i will not say anything against the pitboss II, coz i may end up buying and eat my words...lets just say they are cool coz they are Oaks and i love anything about Oaks...oh yeah!

for now, i will not say anything against the pitboss II, coz i may end up buying and eat my words...lets just say they are cool coz they are Oaks and i love anything about Oaks...oh yeah!

I might get one but im still 50 50 right now. I will try and save for a special edition PB2. They are just to similar to the first and that is annoying to me. I wish they would have changed the color ways up.

I might get one but im still 50 50 right now. I will try and save for a special edition PB2. They are just to similar to the first and that is annoying to me. I wish they would have changed the color ways up.

when they gonna released it? wow, if it fits me fine, i will be all over it...its the closest i will get to be a BOSS bigtime!

when they gonna released it? wow, if it fits me fine, i will be all over it...its the closest i will get to be a BOSS bigtime!

Nothing as of yet, its just me speculating but im sure they will release a special edition. The last pitboss had 3 so im sure this one will have 3 as well. I am thinking prob another Ducati (lets pray they get the colors right this time) and maybe 2 others. I hope they dont do another Tron cause that would be overkill. Maybe one modeled after like Iron Man 3 or something. That would be wicked!!

Back