1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Forgoten214

Forgoten214 Oakley Beginner

Does anyone here have any pictures on how the Plaintiffs look on actual people? I been looking for pictures and I was wondering how large these Aviators are compared to lets say Ray-Bans or such. Just for reference anyway. Was thinking of adding these to the collection if they are large enough for my head. :mrgreen:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

id say there really close to ray-bans but they are on a curved base so they wrap around your head. they fit really well on me and i have a big dome. hat size 7 5/8. hope that helps you out. i dont have them yet but i will soon!

3. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

if you have big cheeks it doesnt look good on. i was hoping these would fit like the inmate/probation but its just too round

4. Forgoten214

I actually just purchased these today. Seems a little small for me. Oh well maybe I'll exchange them for a pair of inmate's or w/e. Looking for a metal pair of Oaks to add to the collection.

5. Mozole

Mozole Oakley Beginner

post pics on how it looks on you. so that we can have an idea how it looks

6. Forgoten214

Heh, maybe. I'm shy though. I have a fat face. I really like the Inmate's as well. I'd like a pair of Metal Oakleys but most of them are on the small side.