• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Plate Silver

U

Username Hidden

Hi there guys,

Im looking for an Okaley Plate would want it shipped to United Arab Emirates and I am on a budget so im looking for something that is around $150 +- $5-$10 inclusive of shipping. Now i have seen crazy prices for this article over on ebay and here too, just something enough for me to realize that this maybe a little too far fetched of what Im asking. But I would also require a sincere input and advice about the price i should be looking for.

Honestly I dont mind putting up a little extra cash for something so rare but like I said, im on a budget and so any help from you guys would be much appreciated. Even if it is negative advice.

Some people reacted to this post.
Just keep saving up your money until you can afford a real beauty ... You'll get there one day

Hahaha thanks a tonne lexkempo. I already do have some cash saved up but it was going to go for something else. Guess i'll have to work something out. I really want that plate.

Back