• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Polarized Jupiter Square

I had a chance to pick one of these up.. Really nice looking frame and suited me well. In hind sight I should of taken it as they were the polarised wood grain ones but not polarised.. Jensen the massive discount!

I have the matte blue pair and love them! I had the black ink, but my eyes did not like the +red iridium and I had to return them. I love this frame and hope to have the wood grain soon.

I have the woodgrain! Love them - wear em all the time! Although the picture on Oakley makes them seem a little browner than they are...

cb7fd203.jpg

8b14833d.jpg

4e33c09b.jpg

eef61a4d.jpg

Those are sick!
I'm looking into getting a pair of Jupiter Squareds so this might be a colourway to look in to :eek:

By the way, Love the Leafs Jersey!!!!!!!!!!
(HUGE Leaf fan)

unless of course thats one of them new fangled Tampa uniforms...
Stevie Y combined the Leafs colours with the Red Wings patterning and created a hybrid :/

Glad to see some people are finally getting those wood grain j^2. I thought they would be a different shade of wood. Like a lighter color.

Those are sick!
I'm looking into getting a pair of Jupiter Squareds so this might be a colourway to look in to :eek:

By the way, Love the Leafs Jersey!!!!!!!!!!
(HUGE Leaf fan)

unless of course thats one of them new fangled Tampa uniforms...
Stevie Y combined the Leafs colours with the Red Wings patterning and created a hybrid :/

I really hope Yzerman had nothing to do with the jersey designs coming out of Tampa. The 'BOLTS' third is just so terrible.

Those woodgrain are definitely interesting. Not very loud and pronounced, so you don't really notice it until you get close with good light. I like them.