• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Polish Chrome VR28 - *(Either Crosshair S or Wardens)

U

Username Hidden

Hi there fellas,

I've been on the lookout for either of the following articles - And Although as bad as I would love to get my hands on one of these, I would have to confess that I do not have a great budget, as I have many other things going on for which I might need the cash. I am alright with a range of USD 60 - USD 90 Inclusive of shipping to where I live which is the United Arab Emirates. Hopefully, my fellow Oakley Buddies will help me out :). Thanks a Tonne in Advance guys.

Articles I'm looking for:

All Articles Must be in Polish Chrome with VR28 Lenses- As this I believe is the coolest wire colorway that one could own.

1. Oakley Crosshair S - I believe that this is on the list because of its size, Don't really know if I can wear them as well as perhaps I believe they were originally marketed for Women, But I'm guessing the size would suit me anyways. I'm not sure but according to O-Review - there wasn't a Polish Chrome for this article so I wouldn't mind a polish gold (Pictures First)

2. Oakley Warden (My first preference) - I saw a movie once in which the main lead wore these - And all I can say is, That looked pretty awesome. So I'm hoping to get my hands on one of these. Hopefully something will come up.

Some people reacted to this post.
Back