• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Prescription Sunglasses Online?

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey, I am doing some research for a friend who is looking for a pair of Prescription Oakley Sunglasses. He currently has a pair of Rx Oakley Twitch's, and it looking for a new everyday pair. He said he wanted to find a place online, since it just easier to order, cheaper and tend to have more variety. I don't have much experience with ordering Rx Sunglasses, so I figured I would defer to the O experts :) . Anyone have experience ordering Rx Oakleys online?

I was looking on framesdirect.com and they seem to have good prices and a wide variety of Rx Oakleys. Does anyone have experience with them before? Or any other websites to check out?

I am thinking about recommending the Two Face, seems like a very casual pair, similar to the Twitch, so he should like it. I'm going to check out some reviews on here first though.

Any advice is appreciated!

I personally purchased a RX pair of Oakley 31thirteen glasses wih progressive lens, anti reflective , anti scratch coating, etc. from Ebay seller / jamjam4ever . This was the best price and quality I have had purchasing Oakley RX glasses and the communication from the seller was awesome and professional. I won't be buying anymore from local retailers. They are in Hong Kong but all the reviews speak for itself. The whole process too around 2 weeks , but well woth it . If you want you can purchase without the RX , but why would you , they are that good and make sure they have all the correct information before processing your order. AAAA++++ seller for sure . Hope this helps .

Latest Posts

Back