• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Price Increase

I swear I saw price increases already. I was browsing last night, typed in a search for Deviations, and went to Oakley.com. As I finished looking at the Deviations, I started browsing and noticed increases in prices...Tin Tin's went from $150 to $179, IH Juliets went from $380 to $449, etc. It looked like everything had increased by at least $20+. I tripped out! Then I went back directly to Oakley.com (without specific searches), and all the prices were back to current....weird.

Aw dammit! Just retraced my path last night....turns out I was on the au.oakley site. Idiot!!! Sorry guys!:sorry::embarassed:

I swear I saw price increases already. I was browsing last night, typed in a search for Deviations, and went to Oakley.com. As I finished looking at the Deviations, I started browsing and noticed increases in prices...Tin Tin's went from $150 to $179, IH Juliets went from $380 to $449, etc. It looked like everything had increased by at least $20+. I tripped out! Then I went back directly to Oakley.com (without specific searches), and all the prices were back to current....weird.

Aw dammit! Just retraced my path last night....turns out I was on the au.oakley site. Idiot!!! Sorry guys!:sorry::embarassed:

Hehe, that's why I use eBay to by pairs from the YOU S OF A

Its right in line though Maui and rayban both just increased I just don't know if they will do a generic increase for all pair ( Maui just did about $20 across the board) or specific ( rayban only increased certain lines)... I also heard some uniquelys will be goin down in price ..I'm mainly just curious what frames and if the specifically on how much have been released and I just can't find it

For the Oakley Women’s Sun February launch, we have decided to reduce MSRP by $10 or $20 for nearly every style and SKU. This price decrease is effective immediately. All new orders beginning 2/2/12, will reflect this new pricing.
On the Men’s Sun eyewear side for 2012, we will increase pricing on approximately five Signature Athlete endorsed styles. We feel our team of amazing Athletes are a valued retail asset that can be better leveraged in the marketplace to drive incremental value for us both. This price increase will go into effect as of March 1, 2012.

For the Oakley Women’s Sun February launch, we have decided to reduce MSRP by $10 or $20 for nearly every style and SKU. This price decrease is effective immediately. All new orders beginning 2/2/12, will reflect this new pricing.
On the Men’s Sun eyewear side for 2012, we will increase pricing on approximately five Signature Athlete endorsed styles. We feel our team of amazing Athletes are a valued retail asset that can be better leveraged in the marketplace to drive incremental value for us both. This price increase will go into effect as of March 1, 2012.

Pretty much Shaun Whites complaints are being recognized then? You know for sure the SWs are going up in price....

Back