• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Price Increase

Except that for some of us 20 or 30 more puts them just about out of price range ...when sunglasses inch closer to 150 is where they lose me..

Then all you UK guys just move over here to the land of the free and the home of the cheap Oakleys!!

"cheap" Oakley's

Oh how I long for those days so so long ago (10 years) when you could walk into any O Store and get an X-Metal/Black Romeo for $270 out the door including tax. Sigh. Fact is the company will push the product prices as high as the market will withstand (ie: when they start seeing sales drop off). While this was not absent under JJ's reign, its become SOP under Lux.

Then all you UK guys just move over here to the land of the free and the home of the cheap Oakleys!!

Believe me, if it was easy to get a greencard, i would have it allready ;)... but hey... the people/government in the land of the free and the home of the cheap oakleys don't want us all ;)

Back