• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Golf Lenses?

What do you think?

• Total voters

TranK

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, so I just got a pair of custom Flak Jackets with Oakley golf Prizm lenses and I was wondering if you can wear them as everyday sunglasses not just for golf. What do you guys think? I'm looking for many different point of views on this. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not tried them yet (should have a pair on their way, cut for Juliet) but I had a lot of time for their predecessor, the G30, as an everyday lens. Unless it's always very sunny where you live, the golf lenses do transmit a bit too much light in those circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say prob not, due to how much light the Lens transmits it will simply be to bright, your best bet would to prob just buy a 2nd replacement lens

On overcast days, they should work great. On bright, sunny days you'll probably want a different option.

The prizm golf lens are amazing for the golf situations and would be most beneficial for overcast days. I also think if you have adapted to using them on the course then the light transmission will not bother you on sunny days during your daily activities. :cool-20:

You can wear them normally but I find them too 'pink' compared to G30 when looking through; a personal preference thing.

My wife can't wear them driving as it throws her off: the parked cars' red tail lights in full sun appear to be lit up for her.

Back