• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Prizm Lens Technology - I Wish You Guys Could Have Seen What I Saw Today!

Just for an idea, plan on a $400ish price point for some of the new wow pieces. I was told by my Rep I can build hype and talk about the new R1 releases for 2015 a little bit (maybe their names and what they look like) but I'll wait until tomorrow when he's sober enough to confirm that I can .... Oakley knows how to party. I can hardly see the keyboard as I type this, lol.

Ah shoot, I gotta keep reminding myself you guys think of R1 as something other than I do, I just do mean first release of the year. The X-Metal line is dead, definitely not coming back. But it doesn't mean they're not still going to use things like titanium or carbon fiber, etc. The cases for these new special glasses are pretty sweet as well!

Ah shoot, I gotta keep reminding myself you guys think of R1 as something other than I do, I just do mean first release of the year. The X-Metal line is dead, definitely not coming back. But it doesn't mean they're not still going to use things like titanium or carbon fiber, etc. The cases for these new special glasses are pretty sweet as well!
Hopefully back to their roots. What I hate about the new watch boxes

Back