1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mopiko

mopiko Oakley Enthusiast

hi Guys,

I bought the Oakley Probabtion from the bay, need a 3rd opinion to determine if these are genuine or fake.
    Bought them from the seller "Affordableeyes"
    I have not seen another pair of this before; thus i do not have a comparision.
    This is the Oakley Probabtion Matte Frame with Polarized lens.

It came will the cleaning bag that has a white string. I do not recall having own any Oaks that comes with white string.

Oakley Probation - Genuine Or Fake - 804ab30d.jpg Oakley Probation - Genuine Or Fake - 8cb5bcee.jpg Oakley Probation - Genuine Or Fake - 45cb0926.jpg Oakley Probation - Genuine Or Fake - c3d78d28.jpg

About this: Not sure if its a polarized lens thing. I see uneven rainbows from the front view even put behind a bright light. It looks perfectly fine on its own without shining the bright light inside.
    Oakley Probation - Genuine Or Fake - d88e2d9c.jpg Oakley Probation - Genuine Or Fake - 13e70fb6.jpg

Inner view is fine.
    Oakley Probation - Genuine Or Fake - 13ddafdf.jpg

Please advise

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

It's genuine... That's a matte black frame with black iridium polarized lens.
    And there are Oakley microfiber bags that has white drawstring...

Nice pickup by the way...

3. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

I have those exact pair. looks genuine to me.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

erm, most of the oakleys i have come with microfibre bags with white strong? haha its odd you have not come across them before. also the rainbowing is a polarised lens thing, thats just what they do.

5. mopiko

mopiko Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks guys!