• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Project 453 Corbin Winter Holbrook™ $700

Garducio

Oakley Enthusiast
Just saw this on the Oakley websight. Won't let me open the link to it though. Guess they are still working on it.

Update - Link: http://www.oakley.com/en/mens/sungl...r-holbrook/product/W0OO9102OCS/?skuCode=1-881

Oakley_Project_453_Corbin_Winter_Holbrook_Website.png

Oakley Project 453 Corbin Winter Holbrook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Snagged screenshots/pics - updated the first post with them and the link! Hopefully it will go live soon! Looks pretty sweet!

I'm pretty sure this is one of the Concept Studio pairs, maybe one that didn't sell. Project 453 was also part of the first series of hand painted Concept Studio releases. Only one made in each design.

I'd think they'd make only about 1000. Yea I honestly don't get it why they cost that much. but again I do. The higher the price the fewer they make and their profit margin is much bigger. We'll buy it bc it's limited edition and they'll sell it. Now we'll just have to see how the case is and all. If it's going to be like the fall out rust decay. Trust me i'd like to get it as much as I want the fall out one but can't se myself paying that much when I can get a Juliet or romeo x-squared for that price and so on.

Back