1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. coolstorm92

coolstorm92 Oakley Enthusiast

I tried to order Oakley Carbon Blade Prizm from Oakley.com but the product has been missing from their website for the past couple days along with all the other carbon blades.

I called Oakley on the phone and was told the product was pulled from the website due to some 'issues'. He did not have any further detail but would not allow me to order a pair over the phone.

I asked if it could still be purchased in stores and was told it may have been pulled from stores as well.

Does anyone know what is going on with the Carbon Blades or have any more details on why they have been removed from the website or if/when they will be back. Looking to order one during Friends and Family promotion if possible.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wavecloud

Wavecloud Oakley Expert Premium Member

IMO - the CB is the best quality of all the modern releases....

Pierre Naude likes this.
  3. djhyper66

djhyper66 Oakley Expert

There tons of real pairs up on ebay and there all way under retail, I'd just buy them off ebay.

Wavecloud likes this.
  4. coolstorm92

coolstorm92 Oakley Enthusiast

Well I picked some up at the local O store during lunch. Unfortunately price was $420 instead of $370 like it was online. At least I got the Friends and Family discount but they are back online now too so that is good. The bad is the price is up to $420 now on the website as well.

5. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Good, you found a pair.

6. djhyper66

djhyper66 Oakley Expert

Congrats on your new pickup.. remember when your not wearing the glasses and setting them down.. make it a habit to flip them over so the lens never resting on a table. The iridium seem like it might be easy to chip. The ruby polarized is great lens.. you'll enjoy them forsure!!!!

7. OakleyFreak

OakleyFreak RIP RoTors

8. Bosoxyacht

Bosoxyacht Oakley Expert

i've seen them be a little delicate, and had to replace a few under warranty. The lens mount has pulled out of the frame on a few pairs.

pjd1234 likes this.
  9. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

They flimsy the carbon fiber quality are like plastic feel. Dont hate me for this but its just my opinion.

Bosoxyacht and OakleyFreak like this.
  10. OakleyFreak

OakleyFreak RIP RoTors

Light weight but scary delicate
    I prefer the TINCAN