• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Purchase Desicion Help

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
Hey everyone.
In a couple week's, im planning on either purchasing about 5 of the new Square O hard cases (preferably graphite) for mainly my fuel cell's and two antix frames i have, or should i use that money to purchase another SJ(2) or some other sunglass? (maybe fuel cell since it's the only new frame i can wear) I kind of can't wear the Antix, i was planning on a Hijinx but wasnt sure how those fit compared to the Antix.

I hate going to sunglass hut for the sole reason of trying sunglasses on since the sales ppl never leave you alone and always barrage you with are you going to buy these, are you going to buy these. I also need to purchase a replacement lens for my MOTO GP Antix, sadly it's scratched up and don't really have a choice
other than buy another lens.
Im thinking Black Iridium rather than Tungsten since it would go better with the blue icons. I like the Bruce Irons Hijinx, a signature series for $100 is a good deal. Then i wanted to get Ice Iridium lenses for them at some point.

Any help is appreciated.

I could not tell a big difference in fit between the Antix and Hijinx. I am not a big fan of SGH for the same reason you mention above luckily there is a SGH Outlet that is relatively close to my house. They do not have anything behind a locked case....it is all out in the open. Which is nice. No hovering sales people. I know it is there job.....but I prefer to move at my own pace...if you what I am saying!

Funny I was wearing mine yesterday...I also have that frame customized with Ice and blue icons

Back