1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to get nose rubbers for this pair of sunglasses gen 2

Oakley Racing Jacket 2nd Gen Rubbers/Nose Bombs - 00a0a_51BhU79TMyU_1200x900.jpg Oakley Racing Jacket 2nd Gen Rubbers/Nose Bombs - 00202_9XdL5CuYaYB_1200x900.jpg Oakley Racing Jacket 2nd Gen Rubbers/Nose Bombs - 00404_4VHWApL0dLT_1200x900.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/16/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hard to fundament but if I remember correctly somebody here on forum has attached juliets nosebombs. Not sure if IT was juliets and for sure not a perfects solution but better than nothing I suppose.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fundament?! ****ing smartphone dictionary :D

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They do fit and function but look kinda funny

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know but if They are to be used then IT is a bearable substitute:)

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley Racing Jacket 2nd Gen Rubbers/Nose Bombs - s-l225.jpg Oakley Racing Jacket 2nd Gen Rubbers/Nose Bombs - s-l1000.jpg

Ok, now that I know these are gen 2 can someone give me information in terms of the following rubbers? Which of these two will work or both in Gen 2 Racing jackets?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both work. If I remember some gen 2's came with one, and some with the other.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both work, the solid piece is what Oakley put on when they made the racing jacket a water jacket. Did you pick these glasses up out of Minnesota? South of the twin cities?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.