• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley & Racing

OakleyRacer2132

Oakley Beginner
Hey Everyone! My name is Kait and I have two passions in life. Oakley and Drag Racing. I have been obsessed with Oakley since I can remember thanks to my father, and I got my first pair when I was 12. That obsession grew when I realized the huge role that Oakley played in Drag Racing. I currently work in Oakley Retail and pride myself on knowing as much as I can about my product. I am hoping to learn more from all of you and that maybe you can learn something from me.

Welcome to the forum. If you like racing and Oakley then you. An appreciate this.....
41097fa5-daa9-2580.jpg
41097fa5-dacc-2325.jpg

That is awesome. I loved it when Gary Scelzi raced for Oakley. I was sad to see him leave, but it was even worse that Oakley wasn't a main sponsor any more.

GRF I LOVE your collection. Unfortunately the Gary Scelzi days were before I started collecting. And I'm from near Tampa, Fl.

Thanks, this is a little of it, I also have a bunch of stuff not on display, uniforms, more diecast, team photos, shirts, cards, etc. I havent been to an O store in Tampa, I guess there is one? Spent some time down in Venice, FL and Siesta Key as well, beautiful area. Was just in Navarre last weekend, I LOVE FL.

There is an O Store in Tampa and Brandon. As well as a Vault in Ellenton. But there are a ton of stores through out Florida...since it is the most money making district in the company. The Sunshine State and all. hahaha.

Back