1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale is a brand new pair of radar crystal orange, asian fit, with black edge polarized lens. The sunglasses comes with only Oakley micro fiber bag only. Selling price is $165 + shipping and PayPal fees or F&F.
    PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
    Oakley Radar Crystal Orange - radar-orange2_zps4a78fbdc.jpg

Oakley Radar Crystal Orange - radar-orange_zps0a1e5a18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/15/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    you can get those brand new on the oakley website for the same price

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Umm no you can't. You can can get the ones with non polarized lenses for 180. These have edge polarized lenses so the price is fair. Next time just keep your comments to yourself.:cool-20:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    relax lumbergh some would prefer fire lenses to edge polarized anyways because they are more of a female style and lack color and i dont remember these being your item so why dont you refrain from commenting as well

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    [quote="Lufrrgh, post: 271163, member: 52o you can't. You can can get the ones with non polarized lenses for 180. These have edge polarized lenses so the price is fair. Next time just keep your comments to yourself.:cool-20:[/quote]
    Thanks my friend!
    It seems like that guy didn't read my ad properly.

Last edited by a moderator: 8/17/13
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump, price dropped to $155.00.