• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radar Pace Sunglasses

but ill have an oakley fitness coach frank....
I'll be your fitness coach washi.

You'll drop a pound per day if you let me cook for you. Not saying my food is bad. Just saying if you let me control what you eat you will be hungry. :spiteful:

Or you can sign up for that show "Naked and Afraid". I've been told if you wanna go on a diet just do that. 21 days of scrounging for food. ;)

" The design resembles that of Oakley Radar Path sunglasses with a high cut lens made to rest on the cheek to enable an optimised view"..
Wait.
What?
Strike one!

All I want in a "smart(ass) sunglass" is telemetry. If I wanted a motivational coach yapping in my ears, I'd bring the wife along...
They'd better be stellar stereo too.

I'd think there's a library or app out there of automated coaches for smartphones already. That + BT headphones when preferred quality >>>>> this.

Even if I already think this thing is stupid, it's also not so competitive in its own niche.

I can't wait for a pair of Oakleys that can shoot an electric pulse from being juiced by solar panel inlays within the stems when you have too many people using smart phones in a movie theater.

And if you ever played the very first motion-controlled game " Heavy Rain" the glasses the FBI guy was using should be Oakley's breakthrough attempt at a smart glass. That thing was awesome.

Dang it, and i just ordered these !

1806654_1.jpg

Latest Posts

Back