• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Radar Path (STPL) W/ Extra Jade Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys and gals, I've decided that I didn't really want to collect Radars and am happy with a functioning pair for activities. Decided I will sell my STPL Design Oakley Radar Path. They have never been worn, comes with the plastic box, and they have an OEM Jade lens installed. They will also come with the original HI Yellow lens with "stpl" etched. Please PM me if interested. No trades, just need cash. Asking $210 shipped within the US. Thanks!

gVhA3.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Such an awesome pair. GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
Such an awesome pair. GLWS!

Thx bud! Let me know when you reach the century club :)

Ugggghhh trying to sell some stuff on Craigslist to fund this purchase!

Username Hidden said:
Ugggghhh trying to sell some stuff on Craigslist to fund this purchase!

Haven't had much interest in my sales lately so they might be available if you get funds. Worst case scenario I may put em on the bay.

dammit i wnt this for my golf. Wish i had the funds i would buy it in a heartbeat.

jiveSEVEN said:
Haven't had much interest in my sales lately so they might be available if you get funds. Worst case scenario I may put em on the bay.

Well I get paid this Friday so hopefully by the end of this week I can help you out.(if they are still available)

They look awesome with a jade lens in. Good deal I would buy it if I wasn't trying to save up for a big purchase for my camaro

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

bump, happy 4th everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back