• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radar Tour De France Editions

I don't think anyone else had a pair but I know Dann, of the O Review, did get to see them in the flesh when they had the Co Pilots contest at HQ.

There was also a Radar Pro that was made and a friend of mine on Facebook got a preproduction pair but really all they were were Radars with longer pins put in the earstems so they wouldn't move, atleast that's what he said and I think a few riders during the Time Trial legs of the TdF used them as Oakley.com mentioned a few riders had on some "prototype Radars" but I don't think anything came of them as all we see now are regular Radars.
I thought with either the Radarlock or the M2 they would've added a feature to be able to lock the stems. Seems odd to me. Maybe the cam locks on the Radar account for this?

Thanks for the info! I've decided to start collecting all of the TDF Radar models.

Awesome! A friend of mine has the 2009 Anti-freeze. They get more looks than any other pair he or I own. While we're riding they GLOW, its just plain radioactive. I could be completely wrong here, but I could swear the antifreeze coloring is different than more current offerings (i think the frogskins?)

Latest Posts

Back