• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radar

Jaimie23 said:
thanks, i think now i understand it better.

guys, can you help me please to finde so pictures from a matte black oakley radar with matte black and gunmetal logo?

I feel like you are looking for a radar with g26. If you have seen a matte black radar with a "jade" lens it was likely a shooting specific radar with g26 or an OCP frame.

Something similar to this...

http://www.oakley.com/products/6332/23261

the pictures on the oakley custom site are computer generated, i am looking for pictures they are made from guys with a normal digital camera

thanks, i think now i understand it better.

guys, can you help me please to finde so pictures from a matte black oakley radar with matte black and gunmetal logo?

425778b1-6968-ff03.jpg

These are the ones I have for sale here on the forum.

Dumb and simple question guys:

Within Radarlock frames, can I switch between Path and Pitch lenses, with and without vents, polarized and non-polarized?
Just want to confirm.
Thanks!!!

Dumb and simple question guys:

Within Radarlock frames, can I switch between Path and Pitch lenses, with and without vents, polarized and non-polarized?
Just want to confirm.
Thanks!!!
Yup, the frame and lense are two different components. So the path/range/pitch lense can go with any radar, or if they are radarlock lenses then they can go with (only)any radarlock frame

Has anyone noticed the lenses on the Radars are shorter lengthwise? What I mean is I have a pair with paths I bought in 2010 and I compared the lenses to my IH Radars and Team GB, it seems the IH is short by about .5 cm on each side and the Team GB are shorter by may .25 cm is this normal? I figured they'd all be cut the same...

I don't think these are fakes, I got the IH from a local RX dealer. I believe my Team GB are real as well I got them from the bay but it came in all the right packaging...

Back